- BRAND NEW Commercial Truck Tie down Chains.
- Grade 70/System 7 3/8" x 20' Long with Grade 70 Clevis Grab hook on both ends.
- Both Chain and Hook stamped with G70, to ensure proper DOT standards
- Standard short link chain. This chain has the industry standard short links that fatigue less, last longer and provide more hooking points for your binders and hooks.
- These are the D.O.T. standard for all major transportation fleets in the United States and Canada. **Compare all chain before you buy, there is a difference and your loads safety depends on it!
- System 7 Grade 70 chain was designed for cargo securement, binding, towing and construction use. Also called Transport Chain, it averages a 20% higher load rating than High Test chain (S-4). Induction heat treated, the chain meets all requirements set forth by the DOT / CVSA / CHP for truck tie down use. Yellow zinc finish is standard on chain. These chains have a Working Load Limit of 6,600 lbs with a design factor of 4:1. Minimum breaking strength is 26,400 lbs. WARNING: Do not exceed WLL (working load limit) for any chain, tie down or cargo control device.
- Not approved for overhead lifting. New Federal and State D.O.T. rules effective January 1, 2004 require motor carriers to change the way they use cargo securement devices. Please check with your States D.O.T. office in regard to these changes.
- This lot of 2 chains will be shipped from our Atlanta based warehouse
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed